Troubleshooting (Settings) can be accessed by clicking the 'Troubleshooting' tab on the Settings screen.
Under Troubleshooting, you can access:
Under General (Settings), you can access:
- Master Password Configuration
- Storage Settings
Under Notifications, you can access:
- Email Notifications
Under License, you can access:
Under Extensions, you can access:
- Key-Value Stores
Under Advanced, you can access:
- Move Routes Between Integrations
- Import Artifact Pair Information
- Upgrade Backup Files
For troubleshooting purposes, Tasktop logs various events that the application performs.
There are two logging levels available:
- Normal: This is sufficient for most scenarios.
- Troubleshooting: This setting provides more detailed logs. Due to the large volume of logs created during Troubleshooting logging, this option has a time limit with a maximum of 24 hours. If Troubleshooting level is selected, the Normal logging level can be enabled at any time by clicking the 'Stop Troubleshooting Now' button.
Updating the logging levels immediately changes the logging granularity. Tasktop does not need to be restarted for the change to take effect.
Default Logging Enabled
Troubleshooting Logging Enabled
Please reference the Troubleshooting page for instructions on downloading the logs as part of the Support and Usage Report.