The Tasktop team has been fortunate to work with software innovators across the spectrum of vertical industries. And while every organization is unique, our broad experience has allowed us to uncover and optimize for certain common software lifecycle integration patterns.
In many cases, these integration patterns build on each other. We normally recommend that organizations identify the scenarios that are causing the most immediate pain and enable the associated integration patterns. Over time, organizations adopt and deploy more and more of these integration patterns.
Our integration patterns include:
- Consolidated Reporting
- Developer-Tester Alignment
- Help Desk Feature Request
- Help Desk Incident Escalation
- Known Defect Status Reporting to Help Desk
- PMO – Agile Plan Orchestration
- Project Portfolio Management – Requirements Management Alignment
- Requirements Management – Agile Planning Alignment
- Requirements Management – Test Planning Alignment
- Requirements Traceability
- Supply Chain Integration